Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jay Z - Run This Town Feat. Rihanna , Kanye West

Jay Z - Run This Town Feat. Rihanna , and Kanye West Video:




This is a hot track and absolutely a nasty beat produced by Kanye West and No I.D.
I wasn't sure if i was that into Jay's flow the 1st couple of times I heard this track but after checking it out a few times I think it has started to grow on me. I also heard a lot of people talking about how Kanye's flow was better than Jay's on this track but i have to disagree. I think Yeezy is gonna blow the competition out of the water with his next album but.. He didnt really do it for me on this track. On the other hand Rihanna is the key figure in this track. She definetly gives it the feel it needs to make an impact especially with the video. All in all this is a real good track and I'm pumped to hear more! Let me know your thoughts!


Sign up to the E-mail list below to get into the Free Track Friday E-mail Blasts:
Free new tracks in your e-mail every Friday.
Bonus free beats and more once a month!

Sign Up Here

No comments:

 
Instrumental Beats